- De-Mail enables the secure transmission of sensitive data to your tax office. All De-Mail messages are encrypted during transmission and the unique identity of the sender and recipient is ensured.
- You need a De-Mail mailbox to send De-Mails. Communication between regular e-mail addresses and De-Mail addresses is not possible.
- De-Mails can be sent to the tax offices in Baden-Württemberg up to a maximum size of 15-17 MB (net). We request that De-Mails requiring a lot of storage space be sent to your tax office by post as an exception.
- Please note that De-Mails have no legal effect if a handwritten signature is required by law.
- Your De-Mail can only be processed if you have provided your name and address in full. The additional specification of your telephone number as well as your tax number and / or tax identification number (IdNr.) will make it easier for your tax office to answer your request.
- Executable attachments such as EXE, COM files or similar will not be delivered. Macros and links in files or other functions cannot be executed to protect against malware.
The reply to a De-Mail may be sent electronically as a De-Mail if you expressly request this.