Skip navigation

How do I apply for an exemption certificate according to § 48b EStG for the construction industry?

The application for an exemption certificate does not require any form. However, an individual written application is advisable. For companies managed in Germany, it must be submitted to the respective tax office at the place of residence.

This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.