Skip navigation

By when must the application for a non-assessment (NV) certificate be submitted?

The non-assessment certificate must be applied for from the tax office in good time, i.e. before the due date of the investment income. Please allow for the processing time of the application at the tax office.

This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.