Skip navigation

I have hired a janitorial service to mow my lawn. The payment is always made in cash. How can I prove the payments to the tax office so that my expenses for the household-related services can be taken into account?

In the case of cash payment, consideration is unfortunately excluded. Expenses for household-related services can only be taken into account if they are made non-cash and the payment is transferred to the contractor's account. The expenses must be proven by presenting the invoice and proof of payment, e.g. by bank statement.

This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.