Skip navigation

How and where do I register a trade?

You must register your trade with the city or municipal administration (city hall) in which the business or business premises are opened (§ 138 AO - notifications of gainful employment). You can also obtain the necessary registration forms there.

This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.