Skip navigation

When do I get tax class IV?

Tax class IV applies to married/partnered employees if both spouses/partners receive wages, live in Germany and are not permanently separated. Please also read the explanations on the factor procedure.


This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.