Skip navigation

What documentation do I need to provide to be considered for a child over 18?

Proof of training (e.g. school certificate, enrolment certificate, training contract) must be enclosed with the application for wage tax reduction.

This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.