Skip navigation

Which office approves child benefit?

The family benefit offices of the Federal Employment Agency (i.e. the employment agency in whose district you live or have your usual place of residence) are responsible for approving child benefit.


The employment agency responsible for your place of residence.

This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.