The duties to be performed are related to the pending property tax reform and include, but are not limited to:
- Assuming administrative duties (e.g., recording appeals, processing electronic and paper incoming mail)
- Supporting, non-tax activities in the processing of property tax valuation returns
- Focused work ethic, willingness to work hard and ability to work under pressure
- Organizational skills and ability to work independently and responsibly
- Open-mindedness towards new topics
- Willingness to work in a team and good PC skills
The employment relationship is governed by the Collective Agreement for the Public Service of the Federal States (TV-L). Depending on the job description, the position will be hired to perform tasks that meet the criteria of pay groups 4 or 5 of the TV-L collective agreement.
People with severe disabilities will be given preferential treatment if they have the same qualifications and are suitable. In implementation of the Equal Opportunity Act, women are expressly invited to apply; in addition, it is pointed out that full-time positions are generally divisible.
Applications with the usual documents are requested by 06.04.2023 to:
Tax Office Sinsheim - Office; Bahnhofstr. 27; 74889 Sinsheim
For security reasons, only email attachments in PDF format will be accepted and considered. Other file formats, such as WORD or ZIP will be deleted unopened.
Note on data protection:
In order to process your application, your personal data will be processed in accordance with Art. 88 of the General Data Protection Regulation in conjunction with. § Section 36 of the State Data Protection Act and Section 3 (6) of the TV-L for the purposes of the application process.