Skip navigation


Cross-border commuters in the tax sense are persons who work in one state as an employee and live in another state. Cross-border commuter regulations exist in the double taxation agreements (DTAs) with Switzerland, France and Austria.


This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.