Skip navigation

When do I get tax class II?

Tax class II applies to the employees mentioned under tax class I if they are entitled to the relief amount for single parents with one child. The prerequisite for the granting of the relief amount for single parents is that the employee is single and that his or her household includes at least one child for whom he or she is entitled to an allowance for children or child benefit and who is registered with his or her main or secondary residence.



This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.