Skip navigation

How to proceed after marriage because of the income tax bracket?

You must apply to your tax office for a change of tax class if you wish to apply for tax class III/V or V/III instead of the automatically assigned tax classes IV/IV. You can also submit the application electronically at "My Elster"( Authentication is required for this.


This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.