Skip navigation

What documents do I need for the child tax allowance?

  • If applying for the first time after the birth of the child: Birth certificate of the child (note: your child will already be included in the registration data by your municipality of residence after birth if you register it there).
  • In the case of an application for a child over 18 years of age: proof of initial training

Information on the children in the income tax return on the "Anlage Kind". Depending on the case, further documents may be required (e.g. proof of school attendance or weekly working hours).


This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.