Skip navigation

What documents do I need to apply for the housing subsidy?

You will receive the sample form for the application for the housing construction premium from your investment institution (e.g. the building society). As a rule, this is sent to you with the annual account statement.

This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.