Skip navigation

What documents do I need for the tax class election?

  • Proof of identity (e.g. identity card or passport)
  • Document proving the marriage or civil partnership (e.g. certified copy from the new family register or certified marriage certificate, certificate of registered civil partnership)
  • Application for change of tax class for spouses/life partners

This page uses cookies. You can find out more information about the General Data Protection Regulation under Data protection.