- Registration and delimitation of agricultural holdings and types of agricultural and forestry use for tax purposes
- Participation in land valuation; this includes, in particular, the preparation of valuation maps and books
- Participation in the digitalisation of land valuation
- Maintenance of purchase price statistics for agricultural land
The service area includes the tax office districts Sigmaringen and Tübingen/Balingen
- completed training as a surveying technician, geomatics technician, technical draughtsman or construction draughtsman or a comparable qualification, e.g. in the field of agriculture
- Use of a private car for business trips
- independent and autonomous work
- an interesting and varied job
- flexible working hours
- Subsidy for public transport (Job-Ticket BW)
- the usual social benefits in the public service
The employment relationship is based on the collective agreement for the public service of the federal states (TV-L).
As part of the induction and familiarisation phase, tasks will initially be assigned which correspond to the characteristics of pay group 5 TV-L. This may be followed by a permanent contract. This may be followed by a permanent employment relationship and a re-evaluation of the area of responsibility with corresponding opportunities for promotion to pay group E 9a TV-L. If the necessary requirements are met, the professional experience can be taken into account in the classification in the experience level. A civil service appointment can be considered if the requirements of career law are met.
Severely disabled persons are given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified and capable. In implementation of the Equal Opportunities Act, women are expressly invited to apply; in addition, it is pointed out that full-time positions are generally divisible.
Applications with the usual documents are requested by 31.01.2022 to:
Finance Office Überlingen
Note on data protection:
In order to process your application, your personal data will be processed in accordance with Art. 88 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation in conjunction with. § Section 15 of the State Data Protection Act and Section 3 (6) of the TV-L for the purposes of the application process.